Here at Feeser’s, in addition to our existing, stringent food safety protocols, we have put social distancing and other guidelines in place to reduce risk. Among the precautions we have put in place for our team:
- Avoid any physical contact, such as shaking hands.
- Avoid face-to-face meetings even if participants are at the same location. Instead, opt for alternative forms of communication such as telephone, video conference, chat, etc.
- In the event a face-to-face meeting cannot be avoided, opt for a larger meeting room and sit with considerable distance between each participant.
- No outside vendors or brokers are permitted onsite.
- All unnecessary training sessions, workshops, or group events have been canceled.
- We have placed a ban on all business travel.
- All staff who can work from home have been instructed to do so.
- We have placed disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizers throughout the building.
- We have reinforced the importance of proper handwashing.
- Delivery drivers are sanitizing their hands before and after each delivery.
- Warehouse employees are sanitizing their hands frequently.
- We have instructed all employees who have any symptoms to not come to work.
We continue to monitor the situation very closely. Some helpful resources you can use include the following sites:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- National Restaurant Association
- Small Business Administration
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact us at 1-800-326-2828 or contact your sales representative.