Let’s Get Toasted
It’s National S’mores Day!
It might be a little hot out to be thinking about some toasty marshmallows, crispy graham crackers, and some melty chocolate but you can also make this camp classic that’s been around since the 1920’s under the broiler or even in your air fryer. We have a hometown favorite as our headquarters is just a few miles away from the Sweetest Place on Earth® even though we service the entire Mid-Atlantic region.
Feel free to swap in a peanut butter cup and if it’s just too hot, celebrate with a S’mores Martini!
Here’s a twist on the campfire classic to keep you cool from our friends at Rich’s!
Take a trip down memory lane with this childhood favorite!
2 oz. graham cracker crumbs
1 oz. hot fudge
4 each marshmallows
1. Pipe a thick layer of Chocolate Dessert Whip as a base.
2. Top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs.
3. Drizzle hot fudge over graham cracker crumbs.
4. Place marshmallows over hot fudge, and drizzle again with more fudge.
5. Pipe remainder of Chocolate Dessert Whip.
6. Add graham cracker crumbs and hot fudge.